Bring The Taste of Frogbridge Home
If you’ve held a company picnic with us before, have you ever tried our beef brisket? It’s one of Chef Will’s specialties. Did you know that you don’t need a smoker in order to create incredible beef brisket? Brisket can also be cooked in your oven. Here’s a way that you can recreate our delicious brisket at home. If you’re more into Memphis style BBQ, you can replace the sauce in our recipe with your favorite dry rub. Our recipe yields eight servings and takes approximately 3 hours and 10 minutes to make.
Source: Flickr (@timomcd)
- 3 to 4 pounds of beef brisket
- 3/4 cup of barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together your barbecue sauce, soy sauce, and water in a small bowl.
- Place your brisket roast on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Spread your sauce across the brisket.
- Bake for three hours (one pound of meat = one hour)
- Remove from the oven and rest for 30 minutes before serving.