Maybe you are in charge of planning a New Jersey company picnic or corporate event and need to come up with a great theme that ties the day together. Not so easy, is it?
At our corporate picnic clients’ requests, we developed some company picnic theme ideas that are proven winners time and again!
Here are our top 3 ideas this year:
Great American Picnic
For optimal cost efficiency or for very large groups (500+), we recommend our Great American Picnic Package which includes everyone’s favorite picnic fare – and then some!
Your package includes:
- A delicious All-American hot barbecue served under your private pavilion
- The 86-acre Frogbridge resort
- Olympic Pool, Water Slides and Guest Towel Service
- Freshwater Lakes and Sand Beach
- Recreational Sports Center
Add our Frogarita’s frozen drink shop and outdoor patio to your Luau for even more fun.
We have games, decorations, a sandy beach and plenty of ‘hula’ guaranteed to make your
guests feel like they just landed in the Beautiful Islands.
- Pu-Pu Spareribs, Grilled Apricot Glazed Chicken
- Roasted Pig, Coconut Shrimp
- Vegetable Lo Mein, Kim Chee Salad
- Big Island Fruit Salad
- Homemade Banana Bread
New England Clambake
Nothing says summer in New Jersey more than a delicious fresh seafood bonanza. Besides looking delicious, many of our Frogbridge Picnics and Events chefs honed their skills on the Jersey Shore preparing fresh fish along with everyone’s favorite side dishes. The Frogbridge Clambake is fresh and healthy fare – perfect for a summer event.
- Clam Chowder, Clams, Mussels, Grilled Chicken, Maine Lobster (1-1/8lb.)
- Red Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Chilled Tossed Salad, Drawn Butter
- Baked Rolls
- Peach & Blueberry Crisp
Ready to find out more? Give our company picnic planners a call here in Millstone Township at (609) 208-9475 to discuss your corporate picnic needs. Let’s create a special event that will have your guests talking about it until next year’s picnic!